Cloud computing is a general term for the delivery of hosted services over the internet. We offer a number of cloud services including our own custom software solutions. There are a dizzying array of platforms and applications available. Let us help you decide what might work best for you or your business.
Public Cloud Service Providers
We can work with all of the leading public cloud service providers.
By using one of the following Cloud Service Providers, you are insuring not that your application will have zero down time, but that it will run faster than it would on other platforms.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
Types of Cloud Computing Services
Although cloud computing has changed over time, it has been divided into three main categories.
These three categories are all closely related and rely on one another; each building on the previous one. Below you will find the categories in an order which represents the Cloud Computing process from beginning to end, as well as a brief description of each level.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- These services are the backbone of the cloud. This includes the servers, data space, and software that you will use it interact with your cloud space. Renting your space as opposed to purchasing will allow you to pay only for the space you need, as you need it.
- EXAMPLES: AWS, Azure, Google Compute Engine
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Platform as a Service relates to the space in which developers are able to create and deploy applications. These also carry benefits such as the ability for multiple developers to collaborate more easily.
- EXAMPLES: Google App Engine, Heroku, AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Software as a Service is essentially what it sounds like, the software or application that has been deployed on the server that users will be interacting with and using. Having a cloud solution is beneficial because the software can be more easily deployed and accessed anywhere that an internet connection is available. Installation on each individual computer is not needed, saving you more time to focus on other matters.
- EXAMPLES: Salesforce, Concur, NetSuite